Lighthouse Behavioral Health Solutions (Lighthouse) provides individual, outpatient, intensive outpatient, partial hospitalization, residential, psychiatric services, and medication assisted treatment for mental health and substance abuse treatment needs.
- Proactively seek to support individuals in recovery from a substance use disorder. Services can be provided in the community, client’s home or treatment facility office. CPRS expresses understanding, support and respect the many paths of recovery an individual client may wish to pursue. Services can be provided in-person or over the phone but not through text. CPRS must be able to drive and occasionally transport clients.
- Peer Recovery Specialist must have a working knowledge of the drug and alcohol treatment system and willing to assist the peer in accessing appropriate levels of care in consultation with licensed behavioral health clinicians
- Peer Recovery Specialist must live a life in recovery and demonstrate a commitment to the recovery community
- Maintaining confidentiality of communication between peer and peer recovery supporter. The confidential nature of this relationship does not extend to areas covered by mandated reporting. Peer Recovery Specialists are considered mandated reporters in the State of Ohio
- The Recovery Specialist will serve as a role model, act as a mentor, advocate and motivator
- Serve as group facilitator for various peer led support groups
- The Recovery Specialist must demonstrate an ability to share personal recovery experiences and to develop authentic peer to peer relationships
- Maintain electronic health record, billing sheets, group-sign in and other records as required
- Assist recovering persons to identify their personal interests, goals, strengths and weaknesses regarding recovery
- Support connections to community based, mutual self-help groups
- Participate and contribute to weekly staffing discussions with clinical and case management
- Must have certification as a Certified Peer Recovery Supporter
- Minimum high school diploma/ G.E.D.
- Must have lived experience in addition recovery or addition or addition and mental health
- Must possess OMHAS or other designated accrediting body in the State of Ohio Peer Recovery Support certification and be in good standing
- Must have a valid Ohio driver’s license
- Must be able to read and write
Sunday- Thursday 12:00 noon - 8:00pm or
Tuesday- Saturday 12:00 noon - 8:00pm
Benefit package offered (medical, dental, vision, paid holidays, vacation)
Job Type: Full-time